Waves are back! A lot of people want to know to achieve soft waves or curls with a short pixie cut. MUA and Youtuber @sidiachin shows how she achieved these results on her hair.
- Nairobi Wrapp It- Shine Foaming Lotion – For molding
- Wrapp It Styling Strips
- Pro Style Bonnet Hair Dryer – Drying Time 30 minutes
- Proclaim Glossing shine
- Cortex 1/2″ Flat Iron
- Got2B Glue Freeze Spray
Below is the full tutorial by Sidia Chin
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandelyn Green is the Founder of VoiceOfHair, a platform to help women of color find the best hair care products, regimens and hairstyles! Since starting VoiceOfHair in 2014 she has grown the social media platform to over 1MM+ on Instagram and Facebook. As a natural who is also a salon goer, she wanted to create a platform where people could find the best products, hairstylists, advice and trends.
Latest posts by Brandelyn Green (see all)
- 3 Simple Ways to Reduce Hair Loss from Stress - September 13, 2021
- Why You Need to Understand Your Hair Porosity - August 10, 2021
- 3 Simple Reasons Why Your Hair May Not Be Growing - August 2, 2021