I don’t know about you but it seems like when we finally reach our hair goal, we’re ready for a change. If you’ve been the girl that has been everybody’s “hair goals” because of your long locks, then you may wonder what you’d look like with a short do.
The good news is you don’t have to cut your hair to actually to experience a change! All you have to do is try a protective style: a pixie wig, sew in or quick weave. Once you find the style you’re looking for, then find a professional who can install it for you. For these styles, I recommend using human hair that is good quality, but affordable (since you’ll be cutting it short anyway).
Check out these pixie cut weaves that totally had us fooled!
1. Problem: You have long hair but you’re not ready to cut it. Solution: Try a quick weave or sew in with your hair braided down and the weave is sewn on top.
@SlaughterHouseHair located in Atlanta, GA, and Alabama: 27 pcs Quick Weave
2. Problem: Your hair is too short to get the style you want. Solution: Try a quick weave with your hair molded down. *Please note, you must use the proper mold, protective caps and solutions to ensure that you don’t damage your natural hair. This may not a be a great solution for everyone.*
@Styles_4_usalon in St. Louis, MO- Quick Weave
✂ Rose Gold | Quickweave ✂ #cuttingwithconi #whatweave #shorthair #mobhair #modernhair #stlhair #stl #stlstylist #stlsalon #stlhairstylist #thecutlife #sheekwe #getfussy #razorsedge #razorcut #weavethatlooksnatural #flow #essence #cutup #cutitoff #cutcartel #stylistshopconnect #hairguru #thechoppedmobb #stylistssupportingstylists #hairartist #rosegoldhair #blackhair #elle #switchup
3. Problem: You want a bang but you’re hair hasn’t grown out yet. Solution: Partial Sew In at the Top
@HairByLatise in Atlanta, GA
4. Problem: Your hair is too fragile for sew-ins or quick weaves but you want to try something new. Solution: Get a custom wig!
Blogger: @Peakmill demonstrates how she makes her own wig.
5. Problem: Hair loss or balding hair and not enough hair to be sewn down. Solution: Frontal pixie weave.
*Please keep in mind that frontals are a high maintenance hairstyle and may only last up to 1 or 2 weeks installed before you need to have them touched up. Please consult your stylist about this option.*
@Travis_thegreat_hairstylist in Sumter, SC
So now you should you be convinced that you don’t have to chop it all off (or grow your hair any longer) to get that short haircut you’ve had your eye on.
Latest posts by Brandelyn Green (see all)
- 3 Simple Ways to Reduce Hair Loss from Stress - September 13, 2021
- Why You Need to Understand Your Hair Porosity - August 10, 2021
- 3 Simple Reasons Why Your Hair May Not Be Growing - August 2, 2021
Will your product help hair grow back in bald spots for those with alopecia?
To answer your question, we do believe it helps to stimulate hair growth. This product was formulated to help seal in moisture and stimulate hair growth with all-natural ingredients. Because we do not use any chemicals in our product you will definitely see healthier, stronger hair but only if you use it consistently along with scalp massages. Since hair grows on average ½” per month it’s very difficult to see visible results until you use it for at least 2 months, although we have several customers who see growth sooner. Since alopecia can be caused by different things (traction alopecia, alopecia areata, etc.), results may vary. We can not guarantee a specific result. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions!🙂
How can I set a appointment
We are located in Austin, Texas but are not hairstylists. All stylists are tagged in the captions. If you visit their pages you can find more information about their location. You can also visit http://www.styleseat.com: http://www.styleseat.com/ for help finding a stylist near you.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.