We asked the VoiceOfHair™ community to help us find their favorite hairstylists in 10 major US cities. Below you’ll find the “Best Stylists” in those cities, as voted by the VoiceOfHair™ community.
What’s the PRIZE?
One licensed hairstylist per city will win (10 Stylists):
- Stylist Spotlight on HypeHair.com (~1MM+ readers/month) and the chance to be featured in a future print issue (licensed stylists only)
- Prize package from Naturalicious (Natural Hair Care Products)
- Prize package from Koils by Nature (Professional Natural Products)
- Prize package from EZ Out Weave (The First Dissolving Thread)
1. Atlanta, GA : @StylesByKdot
2. Chicago, IL : @DeenaStudio
3. Dallas, TX : @Diaryof_Ahairstylist
4. DMV (DC/Maryland/Virginia) : @JacintaFranchon
5. Detroit, MI : @TheLivingRoomHairLounge
6. Houston, TX : @mzamerica22
7. Los Angeles, CA : @PrettyFabHair
8. Miami, FL : @Salon_MM
9. Philadelphia : @SoShearGenius
10. NYC : @AngieHairStudio
In addition, 5 randomly selected winners are going to win sponsored products from the brands below. (Winners are being notified via e-mail).
- Prize package from Naturalicious
- Prize package from Koils by Nature
- Prize package from EZ Out Weave
The following two tabs change content below.
Brandelyn Green is the Founder of Voice of Hair, a platform to help women of color find the best hairstyles and hairstylists! After living in 8 cities and in Sweden within a 10 year span Brandelyn became frustrated after trying to find trusted hairstylists who could help her maintain her natural hair. Since starting VoiceOfHair in 2014 she has grown the social media platform to over 560K+ on Instagram and Facebook. As a natural who is also a salon goer, she wanted to create a platform where people could find hairstylists, advice and trends. VoiceOfHair provides hairspiration (hair + inspiration) as well as styling tips for women with relaxed and natural hair!
Latest posts by Brandelyn Green (see all)
- 10 Bob Cuts to Rock this Season - September 12, 2018
- What’s the Difference between Moisturizing Oils vs. Sealing Oils? - August 30, 2018
- Why Hot Oil Treatments are Good for Your Hair - August 29, 2018