Y’all my favorite thing to do is beat my face. It’s crazy how much I have fallen in love with makeup over this past year. I’m constantly working on getting better and I have defiantly come a a very long since my box eyebrow days. I’m more of a matte full coverage type of girl, but sometimes I just want a natural beat. In the video below I show you exactly how I do a “no makeup makeup look.”
I used the La Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation because, for me, if gives off such a natural finish. The key to a natural beat is to use a medium coverage foundation. You also want to use a concealer that is your skin tone or only one shade lighter. My favorite part when doing my face is applying a highlighter. Now, you don’t want to go too crazy for a natural look. My favorite highlighter EVER for my natural days is the Anastasia Beverly Hills illuminator in the shade Peach Nectar.
Here’s a full list of the products I used:
- Miliani Prime Shield Primer
- Mac Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen in Peach Luster
- LA Girl Cosmetics Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 35 Cafe
- Sasha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Milani Prep + Set + Go Transparent Face Powder
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish
- NYX Blush in Soft Spoken
- Black Radiance Soft Focus Powder
- KoKo Lashes in style Risque
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara
- Mac Gloss in shade Spice
Hope this helps! Be sure to subscribe to my channel and follow me on Instagram @doyouboo for more tutorials!