There are just some tools that you shouldn’t be without, whether your hair is natural, relaxed, in braids or locs! The Laila Ali Soft Bonnet dryer is definitely a MUST HAVE. It’s the perfect styling tool if you’re in between appointments and want to ensure you give your hair a deep conditioning. Or, if you’re transitioning or natural it’s a great tool to help you dry those roller sets or twist outs. I reached a point where I was tired of sleeping on hard perm rods, and didn’t want to wait all day for my hair to dry. If you’ve been in a similar position, you’ll love this product.
This dryer was reasonably priced at $39.99 on Amazon.com. I checked at Walmart.com, but I would have had to wait longer to have it shipped, but it was a few dollars cheaper there. What I love most about this dryer is that it’s portable! I was able to take it with me to the living room to watch TV while my hair dried. This dryer is really well made, considering it was so reasonably priced.
There are three slight downsides to this product:
- The dryer can be a bit loud, so you’ll need to turn up the volume on your TV or headphones, if you’re trying to multitask.
- The dryer can get very hot when it’s on the high setting. I was able to deal with this by turn the dryer down to a cooler setting and then ensuring that I kept a towel around my neck. Also, it’s a good idea to keep the hose away from your neck (so turn the cap to the side).
- The hose can sometimes come apart from the cap. This only happened the first time I put it together, however after I turned the nozzle firmly, it stayed put.
Besides those few things, this is a really great product. My only regret is that I didn’t buy it sooner![product id=”1794″]
Latest posts by Brandelyn Green (see all)
- Bad & Bridal- 10 Sexy Hairstyles for Your Summer Wedding - August 1, 2017
- 10 Short Hairstyles Perfect for Summer - June 26, 2017
- Miss USA 2017 Pageant: Why Miss USA 2016 Deshauna Barber Made Us Proud - May 15, 2017